AC•Tech 2170™ FC
4-Hour Fast Cure
AC•Tech 2170™ FC contains all the attributes of the original AC•Tech 2170 system ... but in a 4-hour cure formulation.
AC•Tech 2170™ FC (with its ZERO VOC emissions, no perceptible odor, and fast curing times) is used extensively in projects where workers, patients, children or customers are in areas adjacent to the flooring application work or where flooring systems are being laid during downtimes (overnight or on weekends).
Our customers tell us they cannot find a similar product anywhere else.
- AC•Tech Tests VOC Emissions During Field Application. 0.000000 ... and No Odor.
- ABP Chemists Developed A 4-Hour Fast Cure Formula With No Odor and Zero VOC Emissions
- Flooring Failures Due To Moisture In Concrete Slabs Are Not Difficult To Spot.
- Replace Failed Flooring Without Closing Down. No Odor, Zero VOC Emissions. 4-Hour Cure.
- Replace Failed Flooring And Reopen For Business Quickly With ACTech 2170™Fast Cure
- ACTech 2170™FC Can Help Restart Operations Quickly And Without Odor or VOC Emissions
Features and Benefits
- 4 Hour Cure Time
- Single Coat System; No Sand Broadcasting
- Tested to contain less than 0.00000 VOC Emissions
- No Perceptible Odor; Safe for sensitive areas
- 15 Year Material & Labor Warranty
- Technical Support from Recognized Industry Leaders
- Easy-To-Apply; Applicator Friendly; Consistent High Quality Results
- Withstands 100% RH (ASTM 2170)
- No Upper Moisture Limit (ASTM F 1869)
- Resists Alkalinity to pH of 14
- Very High Chemical Resistance
- Very High Mechanical Resistance
- Appropriate for Interior and Exterior Applications
Areas of Application
AC•Tech 2170™FC is a concrete moisture remediation coating for all types of flooring systems, especially in sensitive, already occupied buildings:
- Hospitals, Medical Offices, Adult Care Facilities
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Hotels and Multi-Family Housing
- Commercial Spaces and Office Buildings
- Retail, Grocery, Restaurants and Big Box Stores