The AC•Tech Oil Buster System™ Coating (OBS-C) is applied immediately following the cleaning of the contaminated slab with the (OBS-D) Detergent.
The OBS Coating is a dense, zero VOC, two-part epoxy which effectively seals any remaining hydrocarbons and organic contaminants within the concrete and prevents them from causing future bonding issues and flooring failures.
The OBS-C is mixed, spread via a notched squeegee, and back-rolled to ensure even, consistent coverage. After 15 minutes, the OBS-C receives a silica sand broadcast to prevent possible amine blush and delamination of subsequent coatings.
Once the AC•Tech Oil Buster System has fully cured, a self-leveling underlayment, patch or feather finish can be installed directly to the cured system.
At this point, flooring installation can proceed as normal without worry of oil-related failure.
Backed by a 10-year materials and labor warranty, the AC•Tech Oil Buster System™ offers a long-term solution to oil, hydrocarbon and organic chemical contamination in concrete. NO JACKHAMMERS REQUIRED !
- Warehouse Renovation Potential with AC•Tech Oil Buster System
- AC•Tech Oil Buster System™ Coating Seals In Any Remaining Slab Contaminants.
- AC•Tech Oil Buster System™ Reclaims Contaminated Concrete Slabs
- AC•Tech Oil Buster System™ | Contaminated Concrete Slabs Need Treatment
- Warehouse Renovation with AC•Tech Oil Buster System™
- AC•Tech Oil Buster System™ Coating Makes Slab Safe For Your Final Flooring System
- Warehouse Renovation Projects | ACTech Oil Buster System™
- AC•Tech Oil Buster System™ (Cutback Killer) for Reclaiming Old Asbestos Flooring
- Oil, Grease, Jet Fuel and Hydraulic Fluids Often Contaminate Concrete Slabs
Features and Benefits
- Biodegradable & Solvent Free
- Detergent (OBS-D)
- Single Coat Epoxy (OBS-C)
- Withstands 6 Lbs. MVER;
- (ASTM F 1869)
- Low VOC Emissions
- Resists Alkalinity to pH of 14
- Non-Destructive Oil Removal Process
- Low Impact to Adjacent Areas
- Contains Remaining Contaminates
- 15 Year Material & Labor Warranty
Areas of Application
The Oil Buster System™ will accept most finished flooring systems such as:
- Resilient Flooring
- Resinous Systems
- Concrete Substrates