AC•Tech 2170™ is a 2 component, 100% reactive solids, vapor reduction epoxy that has been tested to contain ZERO VOC emissions and almost no detectable odor, making it ideal for sensitive and soon-to-be-occupied areas.
A true one coat system that requires no sand broadcasting, AC•Tech 2170™ is compatible with most flooring systems and adhesives.
This easy-to-spread epoxy resin remains bonded to properly prepared concrete with sustained alkalinity levels as high as pH 14, and moisture levels as high as 100% RH (ASTM F2170) with no upper MVER limit (ASTM F1869).
15-Year Labor and Material Warranty. Technical Support before, during and after project completion.
- Taking Concrete Cores is Often Required to Establish Concrete Slab Condition
- When Flooring Failures Are Not An Option Use ACTech 2170
- Over 60% of ACTech Business Comes From Flooring Failures
- ACTech Epoxy Resins Give Good Coverage and Consistent Results
- AC•Tech 2170™ Epoxy Resins Are 100% Reactive Solids. Spread-ability Gives Reliable Results.
- AC•Tech 2170™ is Compatible With Most Flooring Systems
Features and Benefits
- 12 Hour Cure Time
- Single Coat System; No Sand Broadcasting
- Tested to contain less than 0.00000 VOC Emissions
- No Perceptible Odor; Safe for sensitive areas
- 15 Year Material & Labor Warranty
- Technical Support from Recognized Industry Leaders
- Easy-To-Apply; Applicator Friendly; Consistent High Quality Results
- Withstands 100% RH (ASTM 2170)
- No Upper Moisture Limit (ASTM F 1869)
- Resists Alkalinity to pH of 14
- Very High Chemical Resistance
- Very High Mechanical Resistance
- Appropriate for Interior and Exterior Applications
Areas of Application
AC•Tech 2170™ is a concrete moisture remediation coating for all types of flooring systems in New Construction and Renovation Projects.
Use this more cost-effective formulation when the difference between a 4-hour cure and a 12-hour cure is of no consequence.
AC•Tech 2170™ has already been applied to millions of square feet in
- Hospitals, Medical Offices, Adult Care Facilities
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Hotels and Multi-Family Housing
- Commercial Spaces and Office Buildings
- Retail, Grocery, Restaurants and Big Box Stores